EH Model H Engineered Hoist
|SEE LARGER IMAGE|
The EH Model H Trolley was designed for heavy service Class D applications such as Steel Service Centers, Heavy Steel Fabricators, and Precast Concrete Facilities.
Among the features of the EH Model H Engineered Hoist are:
- Capacities to 300 tons
- Double-reeving (4/2, 8/2 and 12/2) for True Vertical Lift
- Half-depth drum grooves eliminate the need for rope guides
- DC disc brakes
- Easy access to upper sheaves for maintenance
- Class F motor insulation
- Rotating axle trolley end trucks
- Three-position geared limit switch (lower and upper operational, upper security) with addition of upper weight operated limit.
- Standard Closed Loop Flux Vector VFD hoist control
- Standard VFD trolley control
- 40,000 hrs of B-10 life (Hoist Gearbox/Motor)
- Rugged, durable, motors and gearboxes with the added benefit of utilizing standard components such as drums, brakes, sheaves, wheels.
- High quality, efficient, quiet AGMA Class 11 gearing
- Standard equalizer pin on trolley end trucks to prevent 3-wheeling